I recently read the cisco course book (CID 2.0) and found that most of
the topics discussed were a review of mosttly routing/desktop
protocols.  I have just started the Sybex CID book and it follows the
same.   I was wondering if both of these materials cover all the
"stuff" that I would need to know for this exam.  Could anyone point
me to some URL's on Cisco that really help for this test or maybe even
some pointers (without breaking the NDA *grin*)

Thanks so much.

Tim