Hi RF,

as i took the MCNS training, we also discussed CiscoSecureACS for Unix and
NT. The Coursebook says strictly that only the sparc architecture of
solaris is supported. Thats waht i found on the Cisco Documentation CD:

http://
www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/acs_soft/cs_unx/instl23.htm#xtocid158004

CiscoSecure ACS Server Requirements
The Cisco Secure ACS (and its optional backup server) requires the following
hardware and software:

UltraSPARC or compatible workstation
To support CiscoSecure ACS without the licensed Distributed Session Manager
option:
Ultra 1 with a processor speed of 167 MHz or faster
---Minimum 200 MHz if the Oracle or Sybase RDBMS is installed on the same
system.
To support CiscoSecure ACS with the licensed Distributed Session Manager
option:
Ultra 1 or faster
---Ultra 10 or faster if the Oracle or Sybase RDBMS is installed on the same
system
Minimum 256 MB of swap space
128 MB of RAM
256 MB of RAM if the Oracle or Sybase RDBMS is installed on the same system
Minimum 256 MB of free disk space (if you are using the supplied SQLAnywhere
database)
Minimum 2 GB disk space if the Oracle or Sybase RDBMS is installed on the
same system
CD-ROM drive

Greetings

Reinhold