Hi

Network side BRI have different L1 framing. You can do it with 3600,
3810
or 2600, but you need a special VIC card, see here:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/rt/3600/prodlit/c36p_ds.htm
Take care, this is for "voice" connections not for data.

Regards!

RF wrote:

> Does anybody know of any router or router module/blade that can act as the
> network (telco) side of ISDN BRI?  I know that in the latest IOS, you can
do
> "isdn protocol-emulate network" for PRI, but what about BRI?
>
> Thanx

---
Javier Contreras Albesa
Professional Trainer

PRO IN Training S.L.
PROfessional Information Networks
World Trade Center, Moll de Barcelona S/N
Edif Sur, Planta 4

Phone: (+34) 93-5088850             E-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fax:      (+34) 93-5088860             Internet:  http://www.proin.com

SHAPING THE FUTURE - BE PART OF IT!