Hi Group,
    Have a couple of questions for you. I am out of work right now
(contractor) and am having trouble finding work (market is horrible in my
eyes). I have my CCNP, CCDA. I was going to finish up my CCDP by taking the
CID but just stopped studying for it. Well, recently I got re-motivated and
decided I would get back to the books, even if I didn't find work. I'm not
sure I want to go for the CID though. With my concerns on finding work, I
have
had some thoughts on getting into voice specializations. From what I know
these are what's hot right now and maybe I should go for this instead of the
CCDP. I'm basically asking what your thoughts are on this decision. Also, I'm
wondering what books I should read up for the test. I will probably read 3
books for this because I want to more than just pass the test, I want to
understand it. I figured I would look for these 3 types of books:

1. A book that's easy to read (less tech talk, more Layman's)
2. A book that's very techy (like a Cisco-press one)
3. A book that talks about all aspects of voice.

If anybody has any ideas, please let me know. Also, let me know if you think
I'm going the right way. Thanks all,

Mark Z. ~ CCNP, CCDA

"I feel like technologies interpretation of a starving artist."