Hi all,

              We have reason to believe we are experiencing Dropped packets
between us and our remote branch. What I need
Is proof, so I can go to my manager and say, "here, look at this". He
believes just because he looks at the router and does a "show frame pvc" and
the Dropped Pkts statistic is 0, that there are no packets being dropped.
Logical Assumption, but I've been told that just isn't the case. Let me
throw this out to the group....Forget about the FECN's, BECN's and the DE
pkts...If you were to telnet to both routers and look at the statistics of
the point-to-point DLCI and compare the Output pkts on one end to the Input
pkts on the other end, and if you see a discrepancy of 500,000....correct me
if I'm wrong here, but wouldn't that symbolize Dropped packets???    Thanks!

    -Rizzo