Here, here,

this thread brightened up my day.

Thanks to all who contributed.

|--------+----------------------------->
|        |          Tom Lisa           |
|        |                   |
|        |                             |
|        |          16/05/2001 19:01   |
|        |          Please respond to  |
|        |          Tom Lisa           |
|        |                             |
|--------+----------------------------->

  |       To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                         |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Dom
Stocqueler/LON/GB/Reuters)                         |
  |       Subject:     Re: hi
[7:4536]                                         |
  |       Header:      Internal Use
Only                                       |

David,

Lighten up!  We spend a lot of time & bandwidth on serious discussion.  Many
threads are
on highly technical issues.  However, like everyone else, sometimes we need
a break.  A
little humor now and then is good for the soul and helps the mental
processes.

However, so you won't be bothered anymore by this frivolity, go here and
unsubscribe:
www.groupstudy.com .  Scroll down right side to list manager and remove
yourself from
the list.

HTH,
Prof. Tom Lisa, CCAI
Community College of Southern Nevada
Cisco Regional Networking Academy

David Wong wrote:

> I didn't sign up for this discussion group. Someone used my email client
> when I was away. But you guys talked about a lot of CRAPS over this thread.
> Is that what you guys signed up for ? At least someone should think this is
> way off your topics & wasting all other people's time to read these
> nonsense...

the views of Reuters Ltd.