OSPF has more "enterprise" oriented features including more options for
supporting varied network mediums (NBMA comes to mind) and definitely a
marked advantage in published materials.  Further, without recent
modifications, the ability to scope the flow of LSA's and maintain some
degree of routing optimality was better with OSPF which made it more suited
to large enterprise networks where multi area topologies are the norm.
Recent modifications to ISIS including the ability to "leak" routing
information into L1 areas from the backbone allows ISIS to offer similar
functionality - (think stub vs totally stubby in OSPF)

I have personally not seen ISIS outside of already mentioned SDH management
networks and ISP backbones and personally would not recommend running ISIS
over OSPF in an enterprise network simply because it's easier and usually
cheaper to find OSPF knowledge than ISIS.

Peter