Access-Lists are your friend.

-----Original Message-----
From: andre [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 1:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Network Access Control [7:4873]

Hello,

How do I control who accesses a network?  I want to use a Cisco 2611
router, mostly cause we already own one.  I want to use a TACACS+ &
Cisco 2611 to control who has access to the 20 subnet from the 10
subnet.  I can only seem to use it as a DB for users able to log into
the router.   Does anyone know how to set it up for what I want?

                                       10 Net --- Router & TACACS+
server ---- 20Net

Once again I don't want to use the TACACS+ to control access to who
manages or accesses the router!  I want to control who is able to access
lets say an FTP server on the 20Net from the 10Net.

Thanks,
Andre