Hi~
I have some problems. I wanna get good answer from you professional.
We're using the Catalyst 2948G-L3, and there put 2 kinds of Network on the
same interface.
In other words, Primary IP and Secondary IP.
But we cannot find another host on each PC.
In other words, we cannot see hosts located in other network. And even
though we try to
find through "Find" function supported by Windows OS, PC cannot find another
one.
I don't know why this problem happened. If it's IOS bug, let me know the
proper version.
Have a nice day...

Best Regards,.