Hi,
I am looking to invest in a Cat 5 switch for the CCIE Lab but don't know
what kind of config/modules are used in the Lab. I am checking on Ebay and
see some of the following descriptions with prices ranging anywhere from
1200-2600$$$:
Cisco Catalyst WS-C5000
(2) Cisco Catalyst WS-C5008A AC Power Supplies
(1) Cisco Catalyst  WS-X5509 Supervisor 2
(1) Cisco Catalyst WS-X5225R 24 Port ISL 10/100 Blade

WS-X5009 Supervisor Engine with Dual FastEthernet Uplink Ports
(1) WS-X5213 Fast Ethernet Switching Module (12 Port)
(1) DC Power Supply

Cisco Catalyst 5000 Chassis with Dual AC power
WS-X5009 Supervisor I with 2 port 10/100 Ethernet ports
WS-X5213 12 Port 10/100 Ethernet Ports
WS-X5010 24 Port 10 MB Ethernet

What should I be looking to buy as an ABSOLUTE minimum so I can prepare for
the Lab? And at what reasonable price?
Any advise or help is gratefully appreciated.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
Niraj Palikhey