----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Skinner"

> this stuff is stil in the starry eyes of your enterprise Consultants.....

...or of your aspiring Service Provider Net Engrs  ;-)

> it will be a while before it comes down to us humble engineers

...until we actually have to implement and design one (which I'm preparing
to do now)

the MPLS mailing list is actually a really good resource.  I'd suggest you
check out the mailing list archives and other good information at the link
that Kevin provided below

-e-

> steve
>
> >From: "Kevin Schwantz"
> >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >Subject: Re: MPLS [7:4597]
> >Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 12:03:37 -0400
> >
> >I posted a similar thread a week back but got no response from this
group.
> >suggest you join the mailing list found at this website. These people
ONLY