Park,

I had exactly the same problem this morning on a
point-to-point circuit. I power cycled CSUs on both
ends and everything came back up.

If that doesn't work, and your CSUs support it, you
may want to throw a loopback towards one end and check
to see if the router sees it. The interface should go
to UP/UP/Looped, that would verify your path.

Debbie

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://auctions.yahoo.com/