Hey all,

     My company has been annoyed by recent provider outages and wants to
start to use dual internet routes through the same ISP BUT different pops.
We are currently getting 2 Cisco 3640 routers with 128 of ram in each for
possible future FULL BGP routes, although currently we would only be getting
partial. My question is, does anyone have any advice or caveats about this
type of configuration (from the router side and the ISP side). Any help
would be much appreciated. Thanks.