From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
sarah petto
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 10:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Translating LAT to TCP [7:4980]

We have a need to translate LAT to TCP, for access to DEC ALpha.  the
terminal servers that are in use are DEC server 200 and 300 that do not run
TCP/IP.  there is a cisco 3660 router that will perform the translation, but
the dec servers are unable to load because it cannot locate a load file.
Has anyone experienced this configuration?

192.168.100.x          172.16.10.x
[Router-A]---------------[Router-B]-----------[Router-C]
{LatHostA}                                    {DECAlpha}