Hi;

    I believe that the token ring white paper provide you more then enough
information to tackle the token ring section.

    I suggest that you read it carefully, make sure you understand what is
the stuff, not just memorize the question and answer from the paper, remeber
that the paper is not a braindump paper.

    Down by 11, I suggest that you need to review your weakness before
taking the exam again.

    It's just my opinion, and I do not mean to offend anyone.

    Good luck in your next exam
    Vincent Chong

""Ryan Ngai Hon Kong""   Good day,