I have a buddy who is going to attend in either June or July. I forget when
he is going. They do seem to give the most, comparison:
16 days Intense vs. 11 days for most other places,
A full set of Cisco press books that my friend already received ahead of
time to start reading.
He will receive a copy of Boson for each test when he arrives. Don't quote
me I think he said Boson. I told him to bring his laptop and have them put
it on that so he can roll with it. The one computer license thing.
The hotel and food is included, a biggie. You never have to leave; I think
they set up their lab in the hotel.
He was told that he could have access to equipment around the clock.
I think he is paying $7,995 don't quote me, they dropped the price $1000
though, what ever it was, he haggled with them about price, times being what
they are, so wheel-and-deal. Training is first to get cut in limited capital
expenditure years. Probably most of these training companies are starting to
hurt a little especially the little ones.

All that said, I did not recommend them because of their instructor line-up.
When I looked into it for him, they seemed kind of weak on their Web site in
the Cisco instructor dept. I then called and spoke to a representative,
can't remember the particulars, but I remember she didn't say anything to
convince me. It seemed to me that they were MCSE's that are getting into the
Cisco Training; it could be that they will just mimic the book with no real
Cisco experience.
Despite my recommendation he still went with them, his pluses:
He liked the 16 days - by the way he is a CCNA CCDA MCSE A+ certified chap.
He liked the idea that it was all-inclusive. Food, lodging, training, lab in
one place the Cisco press books and testing software.
His logic to my objection was that it really didn't matter who was
instructing, just being in that atmosphere for sixteen days would allow him
to obtain his CCN/DP.
I think his exact words were "it could be a cardboard cut-out". I agreed
because he has already taken 11 cert tests having the above-mentioned certs
and he knows the drill.
In this situation this is a great option, if you like/need a good instructor
I would check them out. I am not saying they are no good I just don't know!
They certainly don't have the reputation of a say Chesapeake!
Don
PS My buddy is going to call and update me while in training, drop me an
e-mail and I will pass along his thoughts. If you are going to the same
class in the June/July time frame, look him up his name is Mike Simpson, he
would be a great lab partner.