They're exactly the same.
Instead of the octal cable, use a rolled cable.
Obviously for devices which you would previously have had to add a rolled
cable to the octal (5500 for example), you can now use a straight.

Cheers,

Gaz

""[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Katson Yeung)""  wrote
in message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...