Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of reorginizing this my network, Prior to me everything
was just put everywhere and I need to come up with a full proof plan. My
questions are:

-For a 60 user enviorment how many servers do I need to run Active Directory
on, Should AD be on a dedicated box?

-How should I organize data, (users / corp data/ Fin Data) What restrictions
should I put on these shares?

-DNS, Wins, DHCP, Exchange, SQL, IIS5, Inoculate, Backup Exec, Print
Services, .... What should be on dedicated boxes what shouldnt?

TIA,

Kevin