Try using "sh trunk" to see what you're looking for.

Darren

At 03:11 PM 05/21/2001 -0400, Reel, JohnX wrote:
>Comrades,
>
>I have one quick question that I have not been able understand so far... can
>someone please help with an answer or a direction pointer. I appreciate your
>help.
>
>(1) CAT5509 as a reference
>(2) Cisco "Building Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks," book by Karen Webb,
>page 106.
>

>The Cisco book states ~"vlans 1-1000 are automatically transported... even
>if a range was specified... one must use the "clear" command to remove the
>unnecessary vlans".
>
>When two test vlans are added to the 5509 and then the "show vlan" command
>is used, I do not see where "unnecessary' vlans have been added.  Note that
>example:
>
>1   default   active 3   3/1-12
>                       5/1-2
>                       7/1-3
>2   jr_vlan2  active 146 5/9-16
>3   jr_vlan3  active 146 5/17-25
>
>John L. Reel
>Intel-Gigabit Lab

***********************************
Darren S. Crawford
Lucent Technologies Worldwide Services
2377 Gold Meadow Way            Phone: (916) 859-5200 x310
Suite 230                               Fax: (916) 859-5201
Sacramento, CA 95670            Pager: (800) 467-1467
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Epager: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.lucent.com           Network Systems
Consultant - CCNA, CCIE Written

                        "Providing the Power Operable Networks."

        "Ham and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment
for a
pig."