If all you're interested in is PVCs, then this is fine. If you want to do
SVCs, you'll need an ATM switch. The LS1010 is probably out of your price
range--they go for $3k-5k on ebay. A LS100 is a better bet--you should be
able to get this for $500. It's not the same CLI as the LS1010, but you can
build PVCs, it will support SVCs, and it will do SoftPVCs.

Enjoy!

Richard Deal
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*  Author of the following Coriolis books: CCNP Switching Exam Cram, CCNP
Remote Access Exam Prep, and CCNP Cisco Lan Switch Configuration; as well as
a CCNP test author for www.equizware.com