Has anyone ever seen vlan 0? I have a Cat 5000 with a RSM module in it. When
I'm on the RSM module and I do a sh ip arp I see
several ip addresses with a vlan of 0.......I thought vlans were in the
range 1-1005??? Also the IP addresses that I see on vlan 0
are loopback addresses, 127.X.X.X.  and directly connected. Of course on the
catalyst switch there is no vlan 0 defined and on the
RSM the is no int vlan 0 defined. Anybody ever see this?? Am I going nuts??

Thanks,
Scott
CCNP