B****
>>  is
>>  banned here or not, so that was to be on the safe side so this would go
>>  through to the group.
>>
>>  My question:
>>
>>  Are the above tests for switching close to the exam type questions that
>>  appear
>>  on the prometric. I have both switching exams and have been using them
for
>>  practice examinations.
>
>If the name you're thinking of is the same as that of the class of
>elementary pbrticles that follow the Bose-Einstein statistics, as
>opposed to say, a female representative of species Canis domesticus or
>(according to some) Homo sapiens, you can use it here. Boson. Boson.
>Boson boson bosonbosonboson. See? :-) And it's been abundantly discussed
>on this here fine list, so hitting the archives is probably your best
>bet.

Somehow, you remind me that the answer to the CID beta delay may be
that the test designer is Schrodinger's Cat.  Test takers were in a
state of either having passed or not passed, but the state could not
be known without opening the box.

(Reminding my cat that this is only theoretical and that he should not
worry.)