Dear Fellow Students of Ciscology,

        Our DC Cisco group will be holding its May picnic on:
        Saturday, May 26, 2001
        Time: 10 am to 4 pm
        Place: Bruce's House

        We will be discussing various topics, including but not limited
to: Job-hunting, Certifications, The Economy, and interconnections between
all 3 topics. Volunteers for talks are most welcome!

        We will also drag the routers and switches out if the weather is
nice and practise various arcane Cisco technologies under the trees....

        As usual there is no charge or fee, but it's always appreciated if
you bring desserts, snacks, sodas, routers, switches, and laptops. Make
sure all the equipment is well-marked so that we can send it home with the
person who brought it. (Do not mark the potato chips please)

        Yours Truly - Bruce Evry

          DIRECTIONS TO THE HOUSE

            1607 Thomas Road,
           Fort Washington, MD 20744

>From Maryland take I-95 to exit 3a in MD,
>From Virginia take Exit 2 in MD

   To the Indian Head Highway South.

Go about 3 miles, turn Left on Old Fort Road.

 Go exactly 2 miles on Old Fort Road,
   Turn Right on Thomas Road.
         We are 1607 Thomas Rd,
almost all the way down the street on the left.

Look for the pumpkin & a long gravel driveway
     With no House visible from street!

If lost, our phone # is 301-292-5231, call us!
Please E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], thanks.