The IOS you use will determine on how you prioritise the traffic, with
earlier versions you can set a priority queues, multilink interleaving or
just set the tos bit.

For later versions of IOS, even 12.2(1), you can use policy maps. You need
to set up a policy which has classes within it, then define the traffic you
want to be prioritised in an access list. Read up on it first and test it

regards

Pat