Hello,

Could someone please let me know what type of multimode patch cables I would
need for a PA-1A-OC3-MM and a ls100
??  Please let me know, as I am in need of this immediately.  I know there
are st, sc, sma, etc. types, I just need to know which I will need for this.

Thanks so much,
Craig

  I am buying and selling used CISCO gear.
                email me for a quote

Craig Crosby                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Netjam, LLC                   p:318-212-0245
333 Texas Street              f:318-212-0246
Suite 1401                       30 day warranty
Shreveport, La. 71101     VISA/MC/AMEX/COD
                                        Cisco Channel Partner