James,

I can't reply to your private email as I get this error.......

Your message was rejected by mx1.mail.yahoo.com for the following reason:
     delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - mta535.mail.yahoo.com

anyway, here is my reply..........

I'm at work, I'll have to look at the exams when I get home for # of
questions.

However, you take this exam over the internet, from your home if you wish
and I guess with all the reference material you have collected around you.

However, there's lot's of stuff and it is only in streaming video sync'd
with Power Point slides.

You can download the power point and audio content.

You should also download the spreadsheet they provide for calculating
antenna distance, cable loss etc - there is at least one question on that
and you have to use
the spreadsheet, so get to know how to use it.

>From what I remember, all the info you need is there.......... however you
should look over the power point presentation notes (the notes attached to
the slides) and you have to listen to the presentation and take notes.  So
that means a few hours.  Hope you have a fast internet connection.

Kevin Wigle