IMHO, It's better to use your money on routers, switches, and books and get
the 45 day trial of Ciscoworks.

Ejay Hire

-----Original Message-----
From: JohnMail [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 12:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CISCOWORKS 2000 [7:5582]

I am trying to decide whether or not I should attend a CISCOWORKS 2000 BOOT
CAMP  program that costs $4000 for 5 days.  The name of the course is
CISCOWORKS 2000 FUNDAMENTALS & LAN/WAN

Is there a better way of acquiring the same training at a lower cost via
online sources.  I am also interested in books on this subject.

Thanks for you comments

Cheers,
John.