Search the newsgroup on BPG, as this is the real solution to what you're
trying to accomplish.  You need to advertise your ISP1 provider space out
ISP2 and get ISP1 to allow you to announce it more specifically than their
larger netblock.  I suggest Halabi's Internet Routing Architectures, 2nd
Edition, if you're going to do it yourself.  Otherwise, hire a consultant
who knows BGP to get the job done right.
http://www.bestwebbuys.com/books/compare/isbn/157870233X

You can actually have DNS point to multiple IPs, but it's just a random
chance (round-robin) as to which one someone will get.  So if ISP1 fails,
50% of the people would still get the DNS for the IP for that ISP, and due
to DNS caching, you can't just simple remove the DNS to solve it (2 days in
the minimum requirement for DNS caching).

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]