From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Circusnuts
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 9:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Books for WAN Switching? [7:4072]

Check out the Cisco Wan Switch (I think it's called Quick Start).  This is
one of the better Cisco books I've read.  The book is pretty much dedicated
to the Telco side of things.  I worked for a long hall DSL company, that
used MGX's, BPX's, & ATM.  This book was perfect for explaining what I knew
in practice, but did not understand in theory.

All the best
Phil
PS- Found the ISBN 157870104x