Below is my config of a 2511.  My question is if I sit on another
workstation and telnet to 192.168.1.1 2001 which brings me to R1.  Once
I am in, is there a 'key-stroke' I can enter in to have the 2511 terminate
my session?  I'm currently closing out my telnet application to have the
session terminated.  Thanks for any help.

Terminal#s run Building
configuration...

Current configuration:
!