I would like to hear some opinions on MPLS.  I have been reading about it,
and, pardon me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me like just a reinvention of
ATM PNNI.

I would be very interested in hearing some comments on the future of MPLS.
Particularly since ATM PNNI seemed to have gotten nowhere with the telcos
(and I still don't completely understand why not), then why is MPLS going to
do any better (or is it)?

I would be particularly interested in hearing Howard Berkowitz's opinion on
the future of MPLS.

Thanx