Hi.. I have a Cat5500 switch.  After I changed a config let say
"set vlan 3/5-8 3"  then when I do a "sh config" the change already take
place.  Why I don't need to do a "write".  Beside when I do a "sh run" or
"sh start" it doesn't work. Why it is different from IOS?

What is the different between write mem and write term? When we do a "write"
in IOS it is default to write mem or write term? Do we need to write term in
"Set" based switch to save the config in order for it to remain after
reboot?