Hi all,

I'm getting "%CI-4-ENVWARN: 2.5 Reference measured at 2.41" warning
messages on a 7505 router.  Now, I can look up CCO and find out that this
means that an environmental test point exceeds a threshold (just in case I
couldn't work it out from the message), and I can tell that it's the +2.5
reference that's out of whack, but I'm not an electrician or an electrical
engineer.  Does this mean that the power supply on the router needs
fixing/replacing, or does it mean that the power going to the router is
dodgy and I need to get hold of an electrician?

Ta,
JMcL