From: Cho kwang suk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 8:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: What is the problem when we use 3COM CB9000 series ? [7:5729]

Dear Groupstudy,

I would like to get some help about using 3COM CB9000.  Would anyone give me
some information
about what can be the problem when we use 3COM CB9000 ?
I will wait for all possible answers about the problem and expect you to
descrice all the problem in detail.

Waiting for your answer..

Cho

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the
addressee named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified
that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.
If you have received this message in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]