Personally I like either secure CRT or Procomm

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: May 24, 2001 11:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Any good Hyper Terminal program and telnet server software
[7:5750]

i use and dig Tera Term Pro.

http://www.webattack.com/get/teraterm.shtml

roger

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Chong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 07:57
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[7:5740]

Hi;

        I am using windows me, which I experience problem while using
reverse telenet.  I am able to
perfrom reverse telnet to other router, but can get out the session. no
matter what I try.

        I am uisng windows 2000 as telnet server, unforunately, it just
allowed one user to telnet into the server.

        Any freeware available in the market.

TIA
Vincent