Any reseller should be able to get one for you, especially if you're
willing to pay full retail.

I never tried to get the VoIP connections working over the DSL connection
-- it was barely stable enough to browse the web for a few minutes.  When
I got a cable modem, the 827-4v got brought into the lab at work, where
I'm playing with VoIP stuff.  I would think that for a SOHO, this would be
an ideal router -- you could have a phone on your desk that ties into the
home office PBX or VoIP system, regardless of where the PBX was.

All I did to get it to work, was to connect several normal analog phones
to the back of the router, and add a few lines of config to define the
ports and the dialing plan/routes.  I haven't tied it into the bigger VoIP
lab, since the MCS Cisco shipped me seems to be defective, and without a
call manager the fancy phones aren't worth a damn.  All I needed to know I
learned from the VoIP CIM on the web.

-jon-

http://auctions.yahoo.com/