I've been using one for 3 months, works great.  ADSL only (and fixed port).
Minimum speed?  Dunno, but I've got 128K up/384K down (burstable to 1.5mbit,
which is where it's usually at).  The only thing better for ADSL service
would be a 1720/1750 + an ADSL WIC (that way you could add a ethernet WIC in
case you wanted to go to/add cablemodem service or something else).

I will say that it's a great little box.  I'm running FW and IPSEC on it, 6
IPSEC tunnels doing VoIP through all of them (remote CallManager handles
callsetup/teardown to the remote H.323 PSTN gateways).  Never a problem so
far.

I'll also say that the latency was greatly reduced compared to using my
original Westell ADSL "Modem" + Cisco 1605-R.  I don't know if it's just
that the 1605-R is slow, or the Westell, or the combination of two devices
(vs. one).

The one thing I haven't done yet is use the 4 voice ports (IP phones are so
much cooler than POTS phones).  But here is what Cisco has to say:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/pcat/827.htm
"
Integrated Toll Quality Voice/Data (Cisco 827-4V Only)

Four Analog Telephone (FXS) Interfaces
 Provides toll quality, award winning derived voice over IP and
software-upgradeable to Voice over ATM/AAL2 (CYQ3 "00).

Standards-Based H.323 (H.225) signaling
 Allows an ecosystem of third party vendors to develop applications for a
complete solution; allows rapid low-cost deployment of Voice over IP

DSPs and Voice Compression Codecs G.711, G.729, G.723.1
 Provides hardware based compressed voice to fit significantly more voice
lines over a single copper pair without breaking to the end-to-end delay
budget.
"

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]