I'm wondering if the PIX's "fixup protocol http 80" would block it?  You'd
probably need to use a protocol analyzer to see if they're really using http
commands or just that port.  If it's just that port, I bet an intelligent
firewall would block it.

The other option (but bleh) would be to go to a Proxy server for all http
traffic.  Block port 80 going out except from the Proxy server, and the
Proxy server shouldn't be allowing the streaming traffic through.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]