I knew the book existed because it was advertised in the Remote Access
Exam Cram, but I could not find it at any of the big Canadian retailers
either. However, one day I came across a bunch of copies at Price
Club/Costco in Kitchener Ontario. And it was only $25.99 instead of
$44.99. This was several months ago.

For what it's worth, I'm not particularly fond of this series and have a
hard time trusting what I read is accurate, however it's ok as a
supplemental review.