well said.....

look through the command  "service ?"

-----Original Message-----
From: ElephantChild [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 29 May 2001 09:17
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: After boot error [7:6152]

On Mon, 28 May 2001, NetEng wrote:

> I continously get this error after booting (about every 60s)
>
> %Error opening tftp://255.255.255.255/network-confg (Timed out)
> %Error opening tftp://255.255.255.255/cisconet.cfg (Timed out)
> %Error opening tftp://255.255.255.255/2600router-confg (Timed out)
> %Error opening tftp://255.255.255.255/2600rout.cfg (Timed out)
>
> the hostname is 2600router.
> I have the config-register set to 0x2102 (default according to Cisco) and
> have the router set to boot from flash (yes there is an image there). What
> is causing this error? I would appreciate hints instead of an answer, as I
> am trying to learn more and more....Thanks

Others already answered your request, but I would like to offer congrats
for asking not to be spoon-fed a solution. I wish more posters would do
that. :-)

--
"Someone approached me and asked me to teach a javascript course. I was
about to decline, saying that my complete ignorance of the subject made