If you mean the switching (BCMSN) exam, the only reference that i found for
LANE was in the trunking protocols... In the study guide, there is a table
mentioning the different protocols (isl, 802.1Q, 802.10 and, of course
LANE).
But i doubt one is supposed to know how LANE works.

--
Charles Lehmann, CCNP, CCDA, CCSA, CCSE

""Hire, Ejay""  a icrit dans le message news:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]