ok also bieng stupid again........

is DXI setup on both SUB-ints on the 36`s this is a point-to-point serail
encap ....you need to either frame-relay map OR use inverse arp to get this
2 work....i think...

(" i recon i will get flamed to friday because i am giving wrong advise ,but
hey no bother....it`s called learning int the UK")

steve