From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Timothy Ouellette) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 8:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Question regarding Reverse Telnet [7:5999]

Thanks for being a good group of informed people, it really benefits
people like me who can absorb knowledge from you folks.

My question is:

Does anyone have a simple way of describing reverse telnet. I've read
up on it and I do understand the port numbers started at 2000 and some
of the configuration steps to setup a cisco 2509-2512.  However I am
just wondering if maybe someone could put it in plain english how it
works so I can really understand it.  Thanks a bunch!

Tim