We have a problem with BGP , We need your advice to isolate the cause and
solve the problem .
We have three downlinks and two upliks . We use BGP at one way
for incoming traffics .
So we advertise our own IPs through the three providers Interpacket ,
Netvision and paltel .
We successfully do BGP peers with the three links .
I do tests to see how the world see us . I do test from the site (
http://www.1anetworks.com/test1.htm
) .
The result is that :
1-       When the three links on ( BGP sessions ) Most of the world reach us
through Interpacket .
2-       I do individual Test for every BGP session alone . and all the
three advertise our routes .
3-       For example from Telehous1-UK  the as-path =4 through Interpacket ,
as-path = 4 Through Netvision and = 6 from Paltel .
4-       I prepend the routes through Interpacket so as-path =6 . the expect
result must be that Telehous1-UK reach us through Netvision  . But in fact
the whole world still reach us through Interpacket  Which means that the
AS-PATH is not the factor in that issue.

So What do you think the Cause . and What you advise us to do .