Dear Group

I am having one 6509 switch with 2 sup module cards (one in redudent mode).
All of a sudden from past couple of days i am observing that my SUP 1 modules
status LED is not glowing. Same time my sup2 modules management LED is
glowing
RED.  But still my switch is working fine.
When I give SH MOD command it shows status as ok for all the cards including
SUP MODULE 1. For sup mod 2 the status shows as standby. I am also having
MSFC-2 and PFC cards in the same SUP modules. My both sup modules are exactly
identical.

Does that mean that either of mine sup module is faulty. Any mod can fail at
any time ???.

How can I verify that my modules are working fine. Does anybody faced problem
like this.

many thanks in advance

regds