Hi,

I have a pair of 2502, r1 and r2, and when I upgrade r1's IOS I get r1
report checksum error. Since the upgrade must erase the old IOS in flash,
I'm then forced to boot in RXBOOT. After then I connect r1 back-to-back to
r2 and issue copy tftp flash to get the IOS from r2's flash. Both routers
working as normal but again I get check sum invalid! The IOS I intented to
upgrade is then passed to my friend and validated as good image. Any idea?
Does the boot rom version affect tftp copying?
Someone suggest it might be flash problem but before the trial of upgrade
the router work perfectly. Please help.

TIA and regards,
Fanglo