From: Adam Burgess [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 8:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT: Cost of NM-4E in Australia [7:6538]

I have an NM-4E on loan to a client at the moment and they have (finally)
decided that they will be purchasing one of these modules to use in their
2600
on a permanent basis.

They have asked me if I would be interested in selling mine, which could
save
them a fair amount as they are an expensive module.  This module is from my
lab and is surplus to my needs anyway (at the moment).

Can anyone suggest a fair price (in Aust. Dollars) for a second-hand NM-4E?
have never seen one for sale locally so am unsure of the going rate.

Regards

Adam Burgess
Brisbane, Australia