5/31/2001   9:09pm  Thursday

I got the A+ first  (1996 or whatever a tough test) then MCSE, then all
the Nortel certs NNCSS & NNCSE
The Nortel advanced IP test is just as tough as the CCIE written.  I
finished the CCNP four months ago.
I think Nortel's stuff works just a good as Cisco's.  I am on site
installing one or the other most of the time.

Richard

//

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael L. Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 4:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Poll for those with Cisco Certs [7:6674]

Hello all......... I was just wondering how many, if any, of you that
have
Cisco certifications also have certifications from other vendors, like
Nortel.  If you do have others, could you tell a little about if you got
them before or after your Cisco and why?

In general, does the group see a benefit to getting certs from other
vendors
or does that detract from the "Cisco only" mentality that some employers
look for?

Thanks!
Mike W.