A distinct T-shirt would be one way to identify one another.
Let's reopen the Groupstudy T-shirt thread. Someone suggested that we create
a T-shirt design and then make it available to members. There was some
activity - but no conclusion.
Let me submit a word picture of a suggested design:
Room in home. Through window moon can be seen - it's late at night. Calendar
on wall has two dates circled in red - labeled "LAB". Frantic but exhausted
"candidate" is typing on keyboard. Rack of routers behind. AGS+ on floor
with snoozing cat atop. Scattered books with first names of known authors on
covers. Spouse in nightgown standing at bedroom door - arms folded - looking
impatient.
There should be versions for male and female GroupStudy members.
Any thoughts? Yes, the cat's name is Clifford.