Hi group,

I have a lab setup with 2 routers connected via a serial link. "no ip
routing"
is configured on both.
I have 2 w/stations connected to Bridge 1 and Bridge 2 respectively.
The routers are 2500 series and their serial ports and eth ports are in
bridge
group 1.

w/s 1 can ping local eth interface of bridge 1 and can ping serial interface
of bridge 1.
However, w/s 1 cannot ping the remote side of the serial connection to bridge
2.

Bridge 1 can ping serial interface of Bridge 2 and can ping w/s 2, w/2 sends
the reply to bridge 2,
but bridge 2 drops the packet ? debug says "not.gateway".

I would appreciate any ideas as I have been stuck on this problem all week.

Regards,

Phil.